40-60 billion is the estimated number of searches happening on Google in the U.S. each month.With organic search being arguably the most valuable marketing channel there is, we want to focus on increasing your overall footprint on Google. There are over 1 billion who people use Google search every month. The key metrics that we target are clicks, queries, and impressions. Our search engine optimization strategy will increase not only your rankings for the related keywords in which you would like to rank for, but it will also increase your brand presence and overall exposure online. Google currently holds 81.12 percent of the total search engine market share. Here is a case study below in which we ranked two websites at the top of the search engines for Columbus SEO (seocolumbusohio.net & doubleyourtraffic.org/columbus-seo).
The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization
There are many benefits of search engine optimization (SEO) and I have listed some of the main benefits below:
- Traffic – Every company that operates online needs SEO and in order to promote your website, it needs traffic. SEO attracts quality traffic because people use Google and other search engines to find specific products and services. Nowadays people pull out their cell phone when looking for a product or service that they are looking to buy. There is a good chance that these customers will purchase from you or make an inquiry because they are looking to buy. You need to be ready when these customers are looking for one of your buying intent keywords. This is exactly what we do at our agency. We rank you for these buying intent keywords related to your industry and company. 18 percent of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day.
- Queries – Google calls a query a keyword. More queries lead to more impressions which ultimately means you have more advertising spots on Google. This is why search engine optimization leads to an increase in both leads and sales. 15 percent of the millions of active US web users performed at least one or more searches in a day, 45 percent performed at least one query in a week, and 68 percent performed one or more queries that month. The bottom line is that the more people who visit your website, the better the chances are you’ll make more sales and generate more revenue. 79 percent of people took a relevant action on their phone prior to making a purchase. 39 percent of purchasers were influenced by a relevant search. This is why one of our core grading metrics is the number of queries your website has. A query is a keyword that Google gives you credit for.
- Impressions – Unlike advertising via the radio, TV commercials, billboards, bus stops, or any other form of pattern interruption marketing, SEO is the only marketing platform that has unlimited reach. With pattern interruption marketing you have a finite amount of people who drive by your billboard ad or hear you on the radio. With our SEO strategy, we increase the number of ad spots you get each and every month by increasing the number of impressions you have on Google. We show you this increase each and every month through Google Search Console and Analytics and the growth potential is truly unlimited. 21 percent of searches lead to more than one click on Google’s results. 8 percent of Google queries result in pogo-sticking (i.e. the searcher clicks a result, then bounces back to the search results page and chooses a different result). With SEO you can potentially be found by an increasing amount of interested buyers on a daily basis 24/7. Unlike a TV commercial, our advertising is always there and never goes away. This is why measuring the growth of impressions and ad spots on Google are such an important measuring metric to see how well we are doing SEO for your website and company.
- Clicks – One of the best things about SEO is that when your queries go up, your impression goes up, which ultimately means that the clicks to your website and overall advertising will go up as well. From there you can provide your website with 24/7 promotions. For example, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for a very popular keyword or phrase, then you could end up generating traffic around the clock. 76 percent of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby visit a business within a day and 28 percent of those searches for something nearby result in a purchase. One SEO campaign can generate results for a long time to come, which means your site could end up being found day after day, hour after hour. And unlike a paid ad, once your website ranks on the first page of Google it generally sticks for a very long time because it took time to get there. On the other hand, once you are done paying for the Google ad, you no longer get that ad spot, instead, your competitor does, this is not the case for SEO.
- Branding – Having a strong brand presence is very important to Google, their search algorithm loves branding. This is the first thing that we focus on when we take on a new client and is the first thing that any business should focus on when starting a website. When someone types in your company and area related keywords, you need to come up number one or at least on the first page. This is how people search online nowadays and what Google leans towards when populating the SERP. 88 percent of users search on a smartphone, while 84 percent search on a computer/tablet. Another benefit of branding is that it can build trust and it can build your online reputation up very quickly. If your website isn’t that well-known and all of a sudden you rank for popular or medium-competition keywords, then people will soon know about your site and products. You can build trust and a reputation much sooner when you properly brand your business.
Promoting Your Website
Recently there have been a lot of changes in the world of marketing with many businesses looking for the most effective way to reach their prospective customers. 45 percent of all companies say content marketing is ‘highly integrated’ with their SEO strategy. If your business is not ranking on the first page of Google then you are simply losing business to your competitors. Investing in the right form of marketing is important, while we cannot guarantee sales and conversion, there is a great potential that SEO will bring in a higher number of customers and could be the best investment you ever make into your business. Take your time and choose a marketing option that will best suit your business.
Search Engine Optimization continues to grow in popularity and is projected to be an 80 billion dollar industry by 2020 in the United States alone. SEO is a good marketing option for nearly all businesses because more and more people are going online to look for products and information about a given topic. With the right approach and strategy, you will be able to appear when the users need you the most. The higher you can manage to rank, then the higher the chance you have of getting that customer.
Once you have created your content, you will need to promote it. This will mean linking your content. This process can be time-consuming but it is ultimately the most important step in SEO once everything prior is set up correctly. You should look for the right website that will link to your page. Having an authority page linking to your website will improve your value in the eyes of the search engines. Remember, quality will always be more important than quantity when linking. It is better to have a couple of quality links than a lot of poor quality links.
With time, you will be able to see great results from the campaign. Instead of relying on pattern interruption marketing for potential clients to remember to purchase from you as discussed early, your business needs to get with the times and be ready to help you get potential customers when they search for their buyer intent keywords inside of Google. Also remember that SEO is a tax write off. You can either invest it in your advertising dollars or pay the government. $5,000 is the average monthly amount that the majority of businesses are spending on SEO at the moment and it is predicted that by 2020 brands and agencies in the United States will spend nearly 80 billion for SEO services.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“Jake’s understanding of what it takes to achieve the top rankings is part of what makes him the best. With his deep in-depth understanding, knowledge, and skill at using the internet, he is able to get you the results you want. You will be very thankful for having the opportunity to work with him.” – Dave Rasmussen
“Jacobs insight was much appreciated and delivered an outstanding performance in one of the most important projects my company has performed to date.” – Christian Peacock
“Jacob is a dedicated and hard-working SEO Expert who can deliver consistently and quality results for his clients. I have seen him take a struggling anonymous website from obscurity onto the first page for niche-specific keywords in a remarkably short time.” – Reuben Valpy-White