We focus on increasing your overall footprint in Google. The key metrics that we target are clicks, queries and impressions. Our search engine optimization strategy will increase not only your rankings for the related keywords in which you would like to rank for, but it will also increase your brand presence and overall exposure online.
The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization
There are many benefits of search engine optimization (SEO). When I hear business owners talk about their marketing problems, I always know that organic traffic on Google is the best place for them to start if they really want to jump start their business. Here is why as I have posted the main benefits of SEO below:
- Traffic– Your website needs traffic, but not just any
typetraffic. It needs quality traffic because this is the type of traffic that converts. SEO attracts quality traffic because people use Google and other search engines to find specific products and services. Now a dayspeople pull out their cell phone when looking for a product or service that they are looking to buy. There is a good chance that these customers will purchase from you or make an inquiry because they are looking to buy. You need to be ready when these customers are looking for one of your buying intent keywords. This is exactly what we do at our agency. We rank you for these buying intent keywords related to your industry and company.
- Queries– As previously mentioned, our SEO strategy brings in quality traffic to your website from keywords that very likely to convert. This is why search engine optimization leads to an increase in both sales and leads. The bottom line is that the more people who visit your website, the better the chances are you’ll make more sales and generate more revenue. This is why one of our core grading metrics is the number of queries your website has. A query is a keyword that Google gives you credit for. The more queries that you have leads to more impressions.
- Impressions – Unlike advertising via the radio, TV commercials, billboards, bus stops, or any other form of pattern interruption marketing, SEO is the only marketing platform that I know of that has unlimited reach. With pattern interruption marketing you have a finite amount of people who drive by your billboard ad or hear you on the radio. With our SEO strategy, we increase the number of ad spots you get each and every month by increasing the number of impressions that you have on Google. We show you this increase each and every month through Google Search Console and Analytics and the growth potential is truly unlimited. What’s even worse with the advertising mentioned above is that the results can be nowhere near what you were hoping and some people don’t get any results at all. With SEO, you could potentially be found by an increasing amount of interested buyers on a daily basis, 24/7. Unlike a TV commercial, our advertising is always there and never goes away. This is why measuring the growth of impressions and ad spots on Google is such an important measuring metric to see how well we are doing SEO for your website and company.
- Clicks– One of the best things about SEO is that when your queries go up, your impression go up, which means that your overall advertising goes up as well. From
thereyou can canprovide your website with 24/7 promotions. For example, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for a very popular keyword or phrase, then you could end up generating traffic around the clock. One SEO campaign can generate results for a long time to come, which means your site could end up being found day after day, hour after hour and so forth. And unlike a paid ad, once your website ranks on the first page of Google it generally sticks for a very long time because it took time to get there. On the other hand, once you are done paying for the Google ad, you no longer get that ad spot, insteadyour competitor does, this is not the case for SEO.
- Branding – Having a brand presence is very important to Google, their search algorithm loves branding. This is the first thing that we focus on when we take on a new client and is the first thing that any business should focus on when starting a website. When someone types in your company an area related keywords, you need to come up number one or at least on the first page. This is how people search online nowadays and what Google leans towards when populating the SERP. Another benefit of branding is that it can build trust among people and it can build your online reputation up very quickly. If your website isn’t that well-known and all of a sudden you rank for popular or medium-competition keywords, then people will soon know about your site and products. You can build trust and a reputation much sooner when you properly brand your business.
- Increase Online Presence– Did you know that SEO can boost your online presence because when people visit your site, they will see your links to your social media profiles and then visit them. In turn, they will be more likely to follow you on social media. Once you have a large following on social media, you’ll enjoy even more benefits, such as being able to use your social media accounts to market to followers and so much more. This is also why clicks, queries
andimpressions are such an important measuring metric to see how well your company is doing from an internet marketing stand point. If you want to improve your presence online and potentially increase your followers on social media, then you definitely need search engine optimization today. These are a few of the benefits of SEO, stop losing business to your online competitors and get started today.
Tips For Hiring An SEO Agency
You are going to want to work with an SEO agency that can prove to you that they can produce results. The best way to do this is to simply ask if they have any case studies in which they rank number 1 in the real Google search engine. Also see if they have any recommendations or testimonials. This is a great place to start, from there ask them what makes them unique and why someone should purchase services from them. SEO is very broad in terms of methods and techniques, you are going to want to make sure that you are working with an agency that has the proper links, strategy, and marketing in place.
An agency should not offer the same strategy to everyone. All businesses are different, therefore one SEO strategy is not going to work for every single company. Find an agency that provides customized strategies to their clients.
We would not recommend using an SEO agency that doesn’t tell you what methods they use to show you the growth of your website. Google search console, google analytics and data studio are great references to grade someones work. Because rankings in isolation alone are not a good measuring metric, these tools show you the overall growth of your website on a day to day basis. A great SEO agency increases your organic reach inside of Google each and every month. An impression is like an advertising spot, so each time you get more impressions, the more times your company is growing and being advertised online. When you purchase a radio spot, you have a finite number of spots to be advertised, with search engine optimization this number grows each and every month.
If you want to reap the potential benefits of search engine optimization, then hire a qualified professional today to get it done for you so you can stop losing business to your competitors.
Should you incorporate Search Engine Optimization into your Advertising and Marketing Budget?
There have been a lot of changes in the world of marketing, with many businesses looking for the most effective way to reach their prospective customers. Many of them have to spend a huge chunk of their income on marketing, or else their competition wins. This is no different in Search Engine optimization. If your business is not ranking on the first page of Google then you are simply losing business to your competitors. Investing in the right form of marketing is important, while we cannot guarantee sales and conversion, there is a great potential that SEO will bring in a high number of customers. Take your time and choose a marketing option that will best suit your business. The good thing is you can try out more than one, provided your budget can allow.
One form of marketing that has continued to grow in popularity is Search engine optimization. There are many people out there who have managed to see the many benefits of SEO, both big and small. SEO is a good marketing option for nearly all businesses. This is because more and more people are going online to look for products and information about a given topic. You need to be ready when your potential customers are ready to buy. Now a days people are going to pull out their cell phone and type in what they are looking to buy. Your company needs to come up when your potential customers are looking to purchase their goods and services not your competitors. With the right approach and strategy, you should be able to appear when the users need you the most. The higher you can manage to rank, then the higher the chance you have of getting the visitor. What makes Search Engine Optimization so unique is that it has an unlimited advertising reach. If you were to invest in a billboard or bus stop, there is a finite number of customers whom see your advertisement on a daily basis. With SEO, your reach grows each and every month. It is the only form of marketing that I know that has this unlimited potential.
SEO is more than just ranking at the top of the search engine results page, it is also what happens after a visitor has gotten to your page. You need to ensure the visitor gets what he/she came from and stays on the site for a little bit. This is why it is advised to choose the right type of keywords. When a person visits your page and then leaves within a short period of time, search engines see this as an indication of poor quality content, which will have a negative impact on your rankings. One mistake people make is using keywords that will attract many people but is not relevant to the topic. You might be able to get people to visit the website, but you won’t be able to keep their interests, and they will leave as soon as they get there.
The first process you will need to do is choosing the right types of keywords. If you fail to make the right choice, then there is no need to move to the next steps because you will end up wasting your money. The keywords you choose will dictate the direction of your SEO campaign. You need to choose the right type of keywords for the best results. You should look for keywords that are not too competitive but receive a lot of searches. Choosing a competitive keyword is not a good idea because you will have a harder time rankings for it. You might later that you have invested a lot of time and effort in a keyword that you don’t rank for. You should also choose a keyword that has a fair amount of searches, there is no need to choose a keyword that doesn’t get a lot of searches. You might succeed in ranking at the top for that keyword, but that won’t be of any good if it doesn’t translate to traffic.
Once you have come up with the right keywords to use, you will need to come up with content using those keywords. You should try to come up with content that is relevant to the keywords you have chosen, failing to do so is a recipe for failure. Search engines will know this from how long the visitors stay on the page. There are some people who use misleading keywords that will get the visitors to visit their page, but they will leave as soon as they get there because they were not able to find what they were looking for. Do not try shortcuts because you will end up achieving the exact opposite, and you will find yourself where you started.
Creating quality content is not as hard as it might seem. Come up with content that you think your audience might enjoy. The good thing about content is the fact that you can check the feedback from the visitors and work more on what seems to be working more. This will help you save time and effort coming up with content your target audience is not interested in.
If you don’t know how to create content, then consider hiring a content creator to do it for you. It can be tempting to go with a cheaper creator because it means you get more content for less but don’t forget you are going to get what you pay. You don’t have to pay a lot for your content, there are many different places you can get quality content without having to spend a lot of money. You should try getting your content from the same person because you want your content to have the same voice. The content should have the keywords and sound natural. There is nothing worse than stuffed keywords or keywords that don’t feel natural.
Once you have created your content, you will need to promote it. This will mean linking your content. This is the most expensive and time-consuming process. You need to be careful at this point because many people make mistakes and end up seeing no results, despite working on hard on the other steps. You should look for the right website that will link to your page. Having an authority page link to your page will improve your value in the eyes of the search engines. This is because the fact that an authority website links to your page means it is of quality content. Always remember quality will always be more important than quantity when linking. It is better to have a couple of quality links than a lot of poor quality links.
With time, you should be able to see some great results from the campaign, provided you follow the rules and choose the right keywords. Instead of relying on pattern interruption marketing for potential clients to remember to purchase from you as discussed early, your business needs to get with the times and be ready to help you potential customers when they are ready to buy when they search for their buyer intent keywords inside of Google. This is why it is a good idea to hire an SEO expert to help you out with this.
In order to see if we would be a good fit to work with each other, we have a small set of criteria that we first need to analyze in order to proceed with your free website analysis. Please click the call to action button now to get started. Call to Action